Carrot Juice as Remedy for Migraine
If you are on looking for Migraine Home Remedies, you have reached the right page.
Carrot Juice – Home Remedies for Migraine
Scientific name: Daucus carota
Common Name: Carrot
How to Consume
- Wash carrot, get rid of the sand on it and peel off the external layer of it.
- Crush it to extract t the juice of it.
- You can consume it either with spinach, beetroot or cucumber juice.
- Focus on a ratio of 300 ml of carrot extract with 200 ml of the any mentioned above extract. This combination is one of the best migraine home remedies.
- If you take a good look at the combination, it can be consumed even without migraine. This is a combination rich in nutrients. It will help your skin glow if consumed regularly.
- Avoid ice.
Other Better Migraine Home Remedies
- You might also be interested in – Feverfew to Prevent Migraine. Ginger is considered an excellent migraine relief.
- People with migraines mostly suffer from cold as well. You might also be interested in Mullein tea for Cold Remedy.
- You can also try Red Onion Syrup to treat cold.
- Spinach subsides migraine because of its rich magnesium content. Spinach – the Migraine Headache Treatment.
- Migraines are mostly triggered by imbalanced diet. Therefore to balance it, juices are recommended to balance the nutrient deficiency.
- For fast recovery of migraine, try it early in the morning, empty stomach.
- Or it can also be tried right before bed.
- If the carrot is out of the refrigerator, soak it in water until room temperature. Cold extract might aggravate migraine.
- It is better to avoid sugar and use only honey for better results of migraine.
Note: Not all products suit everybody. These tips should be done on an experimental basis. However natural products do not leave disastrous side effects at any cost. Side effects, if at all are very minimum.